Spot-on Healthcare is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join out team!
We actively recruiting for full or part-time workers to work in the following roles:
1. Home care worker
Are you looking for a
- Where you are valued?
- That works around your other commitments?
- Where you work with a great team of caring individuals with a passion for making a difference in someone's life?
- Where you will be developed
and helped to achieve your goals?
Spot-on Healthcare has a great
opportunity for you!!
Full-time/ Part time hours
available. Shifts are typically from 0630-1330 or 1530- 2030
Company car and Insurance will
be provided for full driving licence holders.
*Non-drivers also welcome**
At least 3 months experience in care required.
Looking after people in their
own homes has duties that will include:
- To provide personal care and support to clients with a wide range of needs,
physical and mental disabilities.
- Provide companionship, administer medication, meal preparation, shopping and
- To create and maintain good professional relationships with clients, their family
- You must have good listening skills, show compassion, respect and treat service
users with dignity.
**Pay starts from £8.50/hr
depending on experience.**
**You get paid for TRAVEL TIME as well!!**
Please call on 01536 239085 or
email your CV
2. Support worker (Agency)
To work Supported Living
settings in the following areas:
**Excellent rates of Pay starting from £8.47 and paid
**£100 Paid for a successful referral**
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 01536 239085 for further information or download our application form here to apply!